Why Use a Profiling Bed
Print this page
For the occupant
- All functions electrically controlled.
- Improvement in general well-being through increased independence.
- Improved mobility, access to wheelchairs/commodes etc.
- Assists fluid drainage & poor venous return.
- Significantly reduced risk of pressure sores.
For carers and nursing staff
- Helps prevent back injuries caused by lifting/turning occupant.
- Easier transfer to wheelchairs/commodes etc.
- Safer lifting of occupant to standing position & reverse.
- Reduced call on your time.
- Reduced requirement to treat pressure sores.
For the Care Home owner & Facilities Manager
- Satisfies 'National Minimum Standards' requirements.
- Attractive pricing structure.
- CE marked to current EU standards.
- Modular construction for easy and speedy assembly.
- Light weight for easy movement/storage.
- Actuators & controller ingress protected to IP54 (Hand control to IP66).
- Electrical functions operate at 24v.
- Electrical 'safety connector' for automatic disconnection from the mains supply.
- Fewer strain injuries to staff.
- Reduced risk of accidents.
- Improved appeal to potential new residents.
Profile to improve life for occupants and healthcare professionals